Options for Active Military Members
Military Benefits with SCRA:
Tuition Options appreciates the sacrifices of America’s service members and wants to ensure that service members understand and utilize the private student loan benefits that may be available to them.
Through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), service members are provided interest rate relief when called into active duty.
- Interest rate is capped at 6%
- Applies to loans disbursed prior to deployment or call to active duty
- Co-borrowers are also eligible for the benefit
- Benefit is effective as of deployment date
- Benefit ends 90 days after discharge of duty
- Proof of military mobilization or deployment is required to qualify
- Payments will remain due while your are away so please plan accordingly
- Consider enrolling in monthly automatic payments to keep your account current
- Tuition Options waives late and NSF fees during this time period as a courtesy exclusively to service members
- Participation request can be submitted anytime during active duty or up to 180 days after leaving the service and will be applied retroactively to active duty date
Click below to learn more about your benefits.
© 2021Tuition Options. All rights reserved.